Other Goodies > Other

ICECREAM MAN!!!!

(1/2) > >>

siriusllytonks:
I thought you said that you were going to post so much that you were going to knock our post counts away?!  What's up dude?  You haven't even made one post at all!!  Do we have to put mafia wars on here to get you here??  I mean really....we have all kinds of things here...granted some of it was posted ages ago, but it's new to you!  We have actual movies, tv shows...even news feeds that tell you new games coming out or new movies...we have a radio that will follow you around and a joke section with some great funnies!  Come on man...get with the program...if you start up then maybe more will follow your lead and join in too!!

IceCrMn01:
Sorry, got my head stuck my ass there for a bit.It's free now :P

Fastcar:
Hey Ice nice to see you at last!!!!!!!!!..............LMAO

siriusllytonks:
LMFAO...well, it's good to finally see someone posting!  I do believe I have another member who will be posting soon...just have to help them out first!  Yayyyy let's see if we can get this site hopping again...at least with more people than just fastcar and myself...LOL

Fastcar:
I am not sure hopping is for me I prefer the more horizontal movement or the in and out type of motion..................LMFAO..............but it sure will be good to get some new company in here, not that I am saying the old company is bad ;) (did I get myself out of that one ok......LOL)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version